Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Glee Season 1, Episode 1"Pilot"


Watching TV series is very exciting, you are rushing the day just to see the next episode of your favorite show. I too have the same feelings as everybody felt when I am watching my favorite show. My most awaited TV series will be airing soon and I will watch glee online for sure.
I can’t wait to see Matthew Morrison (“Hairspray”) a high school teacher who reinvents the glee club and challenges a gang of misfits Lea Michele of "Spring Awakening" to be the best they can be. Matthew Morrison is a good-hearted Spanish teacher with a hole in his heart, and it can only be filled by taking over the glee club. He needs it so bad he agrees to fully fund the $60 monthly budget himself. "These kids all feel invisible; that's why they all have a MySpace page," he tells the principal.
I love this episode a super teeny fresh, funny, and entertaining.  I know it was good that’s why I can’t wait to see it and I enjoyed the adult humor.  I like all the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home