Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 16: Original Song Online


It is going to be a groundbreaking episode as the next account of Glee will be a battle of pride and supremacy and the decision of who is more prolific when it comes to music is headache. Glee Season 2 Episode 16 – Original Song brings the denouement as we are about to see the Warblers and the New Directions will going to compete with each other to distinguish the true champion when it comes to music.

Hey dude, we are off this week with one of the best episodes in the series. Glee Season 2 Episode 16 – Original Song brings everything on the table right before you and bear this, emotions and jealousy were going to flood served by the side of the greatest musical performances of the stars of the series.

The upcoming episode will make the Tuesday night agitated with the best musical rendition of both teams. Duets and solo, all of these were so astounding and it requires you to be in front of the screen to watch them. From the trip love story of Quinn, Rachel and Finn down to the cold war of Will and Sue up to the blossoming duo of Kurt and Blaine, the upcoming episode is more than a basket of everything to make the evening to worthy to stay at home.


Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 16 – Original Song on March 15, 2011 and make the night filled with a lot of reasons why we are still worthy to be called Gleeks.

Here are the featured songs for this episode:

"Blackbird" (The Beatles)
"Candles" (Hey Monday)
"Get It Right" (Glee Original Song)
"Hell to the No"
"Loser Like Me" (Glee Original Song)
"Misery" (Maroon 5)
"Raise Your Glass" (Pink)


Trivia: This episode was entitled "Original Song" because for the first time, the Glee Cast will sing an original song specifically written for them.

2 comments:

Michael S. said...

This is my favorite episode of this season so far. I'm glad to see how Blaine and Kurt's relationship is growing... although I wish they didn't sing Candles at Regionals. I've probably seen this episode 3 times this week. Once at home, and twice on my phone during breaks at work with DISH Network's TV Everywhere. As a DISH customer/employee I'm fortunate enough to be able to watch my live TV and DVR recordings on the go, and there's no extra monthly fee! It's pretty awesome, and while I usually use it on my Vibrant I plan on getting an iPad 2 so I have a "mobile TV" with me :) It's definitely worth it.

Anonymous said...

Is it hypocritical that they mentioned how two men should be able to sing a duet to each other but they cut out the kissing scene between blaine and kurt? I think it is. But that's Fox for ya. Either way I seemed to only enjoy the Warbler's songs and Santana was good too.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home